New athletes often come to us from other activities like running or weightlifting where they develop some athletic experience. If you’ve never tried CrossFit but you are very physically active, then our Fast Track course might be a good fit for you. During your free intro and evaluation one of our trainers will talk with you about your athletic experience and determine if Fast Track is right for you.
Fast Track covers
- Science behind CrossFit
- Foundational movements of CrossFit
- Other equipment and methods we use
- Basic nutrition
- Training frequency
- Two short CrossFit workouts
- Answers all your questions!
Just like Fundamentals, Fast Track is a learning experience, not a gut check. You can’t “fail” Fast Track; however, we recommend Fast Track only to more advanced athletes.
Start by scheduling a free intro to see if Fast Track is right for you. When you sign up for Fast Track you will also pick one of our training packages, so you’ll be ready to jump into group classes when you finish! Fast Track is offered in two sessions with a personal training coach.
- Classes are scheduled with a personal training coach
- Each class lasts about 60 minutes
- Contact us to schedule your sessions
- Contact us at 256.361.9348 if you have any questions.
- Click the buttons below to find out more about getting started training with us!