Weekend classes have been packed recently, and that’s great! We’re absolutely stoked that so many of you want to spend part of your weekend training with us. Now we are adding a feature to make weekend classes even better: class reservations. To keep your experience great, we’re limiting each weekend class to 20 athletes. And now you can reserve your spot in the class online. Just follow the simple steps in the presentation below, or click here to browse it in a larger view.
Here are some additional details:
- Starting Sunday 1-April, only 20 athletes will be accepted into each Saturday and Sunday class.
- You can reserve your slot up to a week in advance.
- Reservations are accepted to the class first.
- You can show up on the chance that the class won’t fill with reservations, but you may not get a slot if you don’t reserve one!
- When class starts, any reservations that haven’t arrived forfeit their spots to anyone that is present and ready to train.
- Class starts when the trainer begins the WOD explanation and demo. If the trainer has started addressing the class, then class has begun and any remaining reservations are forfeited.
Give us a call or send us an email if you have any questions!